Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Kicks Off Collaboration Event. On June 16, the popular FINAL FANTASY® I limited-time collaboration event for the mobile game WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® began. The event will be available until July 13. Any fans who missed the original collaboration event will have a chance to get the original rewards. This is in addition to new exclusive rewards not featured in the initial event.
The mobile game is celebrating its five-year anniversary. War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has over 21 million downloads worldwide. As a free download, the game does feature in-app purchases through the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store. Game text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, and Traditional Chinese. Voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.
Let’s learn more about the collaboration event.
Since I share awesome products with people like you, naturally my content may contain affiliate links for products I use and love. If you take action (i.e. subscribe, make a purchase) after clicking one of these links, I’ll earn some coffee money (or game time *gasp*).
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please refer to Paid for Advertising.com which explains affiliate marketing in more detail.
War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Kicks Off Collaboration Event
Limited Time FINAL FANTASY I Themed Rewards and Activities
From June 16 – July 13, fans can enjoy limited-time FINAL FANTASY I themed rewards and activities. Also, to celebrate the return of the collaboration, all fans can participate in a special online quiz. The quiz will allow fans to discover their ideal FINAL FANTASY I job.
And, the quiz will be available until June 22 allowing you to enter a giveaway. Win one of 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 Inch (Wi-Fi, 32GB Memory, 3GB RAM, 2020 Model). To enter the giveaway, you must follow the official WOTV FFBE Twitter account and share your Job Quiz result to be eligible. #WOTVFFBE
Want a new tablet but worried you won’t win the giveaway? Snag a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 Inch available on BestBuy.com.
The limited-time FINAL FANTASY I themed rewards and activities include:
Returning Unit and Vision Card:
- UR Unit Warrior of Light – An iconic character from the FINAL FANTASY universe. UR Unit WoL can perform the Crystal Braver Limit Burst (LB). With high HP and defense, he can protect his allies, self-heal and more. Players can attempt to summon him from a limited time banner, now until July 13.
- UR Vision Card Death Machine – Featuring the infamous enemy from FINAL FANTASY I, upon obtaining this vision card for the first time, players will also receive the Death Machine esper. Players can attempt to summon this Vision Card during the campaign from two banners, including the “Death Machine Guaranteed 5-Step 10x Summon,” which guarantees this card on the 5th step.
- Training missions for both UR Warrior of Light and UR Vision Card Death Machine are available. This helps them level up and enhance their unit/Vision Card during the event.
- New Unit: UR Salire (Sweetheart) – UR Salire (Sweetheart) is now available to summon in the global version. Fully voiced, Salire (Sweetheart) can perform the powerful Limit Burst called the Bombardment of Love. The BoL removes all buffs from her targets. She then deals a large amount of damage and raises her charge time. This allows her to more quickly perform another action. Players can also obtain up to 120 Salire (Sweetheart) Unit Shards and other rewards by clearing the Salire (Sweetheart) Release Celebration Training Challenge Missions. Character Quest, Hard quests and EX Job for this new unit will also be available, allowing players to earn more upgrade materials for her.
- FINAL FANTASY I Event Quests and Ex-Quests:
- Event Quests – Players can clear Event Quests to obtain FINAL FANTASY I Event Medals. Medals can be traded in the FFI Collaboration Shop.
- High Difficulty Ex-Quests – Players can take on the High Difficulty Ex-Quests and acquire the “Sword of Light” Crafting Recipe, which is exclusive to the updated event and never before featured, along with the “Armor of Light” Crafting Recipe, which was featured in the original FINAL FANTASY I collaboration.
- Collaboration Login Bonus – Players can earn up to 3,000 Visiore and 40 Warrior of Light Unit Shards. This will help quickly level up their Warrior of Light Unit, a Blossom of Paradise and many other rewards simply by logging in daily.
- Limited Time Summons:
- Guaranteed Free 10x Summon – Players can perform up to seven summons on this banner. This totals 70 summons, which guarantees a UR unit or Vision Card. Available now until to June 22.
- FFI Collaborative Summon – Players can pull to get the UR Warrior of Light (at a heightened summon rate) and the UR Vision Card Death Machine.
- FFI Collaboration Light Applicable UR Unit Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon – This step up summon guarantees a UR unit or Vision Card on steps one and two. Which is a particular UR unit (including WoL) in step three, and other exciting bonuses.
Want a new tablet, but you’re an Apple fan? Then check out the Apple 10.2 Inch (8th Generation) Ipad on BestBuy.com.
Final Fantasy Continued
The 5th anniversary live stream will take place on Youtube on June 26 from 6 PM PDT. Producers Kei Hirono, Hiroki Fujimoto, and FFBE team member Shaly will appear on the stream.
Check out the official website for more information. You can also download the “Final Fantasy Portal App” which provides all things Final Fantasy. There are also promotional trailers and developer commentary. Log into your Square Enix account to accumulate points that can be exchanged for items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad card game from Final Fantasy VIII is making its mobile debut. You can access the game via the app.
Are you excited about the anniversary event? Please leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share this post on social media. Also, please consider becoming a patron for only $1 a month.
Check out these other awesome articles:
Thank you for hanging with me.
Spyells is a published author and blogger. She’s played World of Warcraft since the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Geeking out over Warcraft, Disney, Kingdom Hearts, and Harry Potter is her favorite thing. She enjoys traveling and loves to cook. On most days you can find Spyells in Azeroth exploring its many wonders and protecting its ancient lands. Learn more about Spyells here.